There a couple of great give-a-ways, from Shade Clothing, gift cards for the BIGGEST FAN! Who couldn't use fifity bucks to that store! I know I really could with money being so lean, and I still have a desire to look chic! I wrote a poem as my entry for the "Biggest Fan " contest. I am a little embarresed, but worth a shot right? No matter how hokie it is! To enter yourself use this link!
http://uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com/2009/10/giftcard-card-giveaway-and-shades.html
Here's what I wrote: I AM SHADES BIGGEST FAN…….
I LOVE SHADES CAMI TEE,
IT’S SO NICE TO PROMOTE MODSTY,
NOT TO MENTION THE REALLY GREAT QUALITY!
THE TEE HAS A SUPER FIT,
STAYS PUT AT MY HIP,
IT FOR ME IS WHAT MAKES MY WARDROBE A GREAT BIG HIT!
WEAR IT ALONE,
LAYER IT WITH MORE THAN ONE,
NO RIGHT OR WRONG,
IT MAKES GETTING DRESSED LOTS OF FUN!
THESE DAYS ITS HARD, TO SHOP AND FIND THIS KIND OF STUFF,
I CAN’T THANK SHADE ENOUGH,
QUALITY, FIT, PRICE, SHADE HAS MADE IT NOT SO TUFF!
The other give-a-way, is with "fabulous and frugal" (that's what I would like to think I am :) )
She is giving a way a peacoat from shade clothing. It's darling I saw it at the store the other day. Oh how I would love to have it today since it is so freezing outside!
http://www.frugalandfabulous.org/2009/10/wicked-cheap-hersheys-chocolate-chips.html
Follow on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frugalandfabulous.org%2F2009%2F10%2Fgiveaway-review-inexpensive-watches.html&h=283d0430e737987c9d8f402708b00c6b
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Shade Clothing BIG GIVEAWAYS!
Posted by Amber at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(1)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
-
▼
2009
(23)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (1)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ▼ 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (1)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (1)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (1)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (1)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (1)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (1)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (1)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (1)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (2)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (3)
-
►
2008
(19)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (1)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (1)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (1)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (1)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (3)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (1)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (1)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (1)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (1)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (2)
- ► 06/22 - 06/29 (2)
- ► 06/08 - 06/15 (1)
About Me
Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter







3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out and good luck on the give aways!
I love peacoats! I wish I lived somewhere cold enough to justify buying a coat though... although it is 65 here today... so I went to Target and bought some slippers, hooray! I hope you win!
CUTE poem!!! Love your creativity :)
Post a Comment