Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ronzoni Sweepstakes!

So, my family and I love the Ronzoni Healthy Harvest whole grain pasta. We have been eating it in place of regular pasta for several months. (My kids don't taste a difference and actually say now that they prefer it.) Today,as I was shopping I noticed that Albertsons had it on sale 2 for $3.00 dollars and at boodle coupons they have a dollar off of two boxes, you can print two coupons max. Then Albertsons weekly adds had 3 double coupons. I love to save, save save! On the box of the pasta I was reading that Ronzoni is giving away a years worth of groceries! Now that is the ultimate way to save on groceries!

Copy and paste the link into your address bar for a chance to win!


http://www.itpaystoeatpasta.com/ip.cfm?u=2621FC5A-51A2-4AC9-9C57-C5311BABB5CA

1 comments:

Leah said...

Coupons and saving money leaves me so warm and fuzzy inside! I have a nice stack for this weekend's groceries ;-) And i remembered to get your movie today so I'll mail it tomorrow or saturday!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter