Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Play Footloose at Tuachan

Last night I got to go to Tuachan to see the play "Footloose". I had heard so many good reviews of the play and was very excited to see one of my all time favorites brought to the stage. I had never attended a play out there which is ironic because we live just minutes away from Tuachan. I felt that the characters, music and dance were great, and I had to keep myself from singing some of the songs out loud. I could hardly believe it when it was intermission, it felt that fast paced for me. If you get a chance to go, do it! It started at 8pm and I has home by 10:45pm, not to bad. (we got up and left before it was completely over with the finale) I really have to thank my great aunts for inviting me, it was fun to go with people who enjoy plays, especially musicals. (Since Kasey will never go!) I hope to attend more plays in the future. In october they will be showing Michael Jacksons, "Thriller", I look forward to that one!

1 comments:

lizardsandvacuums said...

Let me know when you go to Thriller, I wanna come with you!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter