Friday, September 11, 2009

My blog is going private!

I know that I haven't been the greatest blogger lately. After some consideration, I have choosen to go private. Anyone that I know that would like to still view my blog, (I promise to update more often now!) please send me you address so that I can add to those that allowed! I plan to do this in 1 week from today!

8 comments:

lizardsandvacuums said...

Me Me! alisonmiller08@gmail.com

Lisa said...

lisamnielson@yahoo.com but only if you promise to blog more often :) its fun to read about what your up to since we seem to be so involved in life to actually get together.

Raelyn Austin said...

Please add me...raeaustin@hotmail.com

I keep thinking maybe I should...What made you decide for sure?

Amber said...

I decided to go private because of several friends and family having wierdos following, tracking and stalking them, and using their pictures and personal information on different wedsites and other blogs. I am just trying to protect my family as much as I can!

Stephanie said...

stephpeterson792@hotmail.com.
I miss your lessons and seeing you!
How is the new ward?

Anonymous said...

neilsonpdi@yahoo.com

Coral said...

Me too, coraloram@hotmail.com

Abbie said...

of course me!!acrazysista@yahoo.com

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter