Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY KASEY!!!




Well Kasey, you've made it another year! Thirty-seven years young! I know that you don't feel like you are, but in the big picture of the amount of years most people are living to be, you have a whole lot of life ahead of you! I can't even express to you how much I love and appreciate what you do for me as your wife and for our children! I am very proud to say that you are my husband. You are constantly thinking and doing for others your selflessness is truly a gift. You have blessed the lives of the ones that love you! I thank you for being a role model of kindness and compassion. Your example of service to those around you serves as a wonderful legacy to our children. I can only hope that they will follow you lead in that. You truly hold the keys of strength where I don't! Thank you for just being the person that you are. We love you! Have the best birthday ever!

4 comments:

Raelyn Austin said...

Happy Birthday Kasey!!!! Amber can you believe we are getting up there in age also...We use to think our parents were so old when they were this age...;o)

lizardsandvacuums said...

Holy crap Kaiden looks just like him!! Have a great day Kasey!

Leah said...

What a cute picture! Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

That means Mike is about to be 37 as well- that is just too close to forty! Happy Birthday Kasey! Mike & Lisa

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter