Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trying to stay busy!





It has been really nice to have my mother here to help us get through our loss. Our kids have really enjoyed it because my mom is so hands on! She is so thoughtful in everything she does! We have baked, cooked, cleaned, had music lessons, our way through this last week! It is wonderful! And I feel like I am slowly but surely getting back to whatever normal is! Thanks to everyone again, the love and support has been tremendous! I have really learned a lot, every child has something to teach us, this child we never got to know has helped us learn many lessons as well!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Cute pictures! I am glad I was not around when you made those cinnamon rolls they look waaaaay too good for me to stay away from!!!

Alison said...

Kaiden looks so tall! I miss you guys!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

Amber,
I haven't checked anyone's blog lately and I am so sorry about your loss. You have a little angel watching over you now :) Hang in there and I miss you SO much. I was thinking the other day that I still owe you a night of babysitting :) Love you-

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter