While it seems that many families run to California for their spring break celebration, We took the chance to go to New Mexico. With my parents living there now for a couple of years, we have had the opportunity to experience many fun and different activities that Albuquerque has to offer. This time we went to the Unser Race Car Museum, for the kids, Hobby Lobby for me, and we all enjoyed eating at some of our favorite restaurants like "Rudy's", and "Dion's". It's not just where we went in Albuquerque, but also who we saw, the kids got to play games with cousins and I got to visit with my sister and parents whom I dearly miss and will take any chance I get to hang out with them! We all decided that this was the best way to celebrate our spring break! (Just to bad we had to cut it short, do to my obligation to work!)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |








1 comments:
Hey running to California is fun too... you can see... ME! haha.
Post a Comment