Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally adjusting to being preganant!

Finally since I am almost four months along I am not feeling sick anymore, have more energy, and yes starting to need maternity clothes! I have noticed this time that I needed them sooner this time! Everything just stretchs right out the fourth time around! Thankfully, stores have started getting spring merchandise out! Yah SPRING!

I will have an ultrasound to find out what in about five weeks! At that point I will be half way through! Being pregnant isn't something I super enjoy, but the end product is well worth it! This pregnancy has offically made me feel old!

Anyone want to guess what we will be having?

Boy or girl? our house is divided!

5 comments:

Hannah Loveland said...

It's a girl!
Everyone needs a sister.


S. Loveland

mary said...

Even though I think having a girl would even up the ratio in the Campbell household, I think Carter is going to be thrilled with a baby brother :)

Leah said...

I'm siding with team pink. Nice and even!

lizardsandvacuums said...

I'm voting for girl! Aubree and Karson both say girl, and Aubree says you should name her Ali.

Raelyn Austin said...

Hey...Congrats on the new baby...I am going to have to say boy...I am glad you found my blog, aren't they fun..I love to catch up with everyone, I don't feel so out of the loop ;o)

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter