Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kaiden in Action! ( He's the one waiting for the ball!)



For the last couple of years Kaiden has enjoyed playing basketball through Snow Canyon High school. The high school has developed skills camps and teams which play for about six weeks. Kaiden has played every year since they have been begun the program and this year I have seen Kaiden really grow in his skills. He has been really good at blocking the opponent, rebounding and even stealing the ball away. I have really enjoyed watching him play! With a little more confidence I know that he will really shine! His team is current undefeated and today's game the score ended in 33-18.

2 comments:

Alison said...

So where's your Christmas Pictures lady! Hope you had a relaxing one! Come visit me!

Leah said...

Yeah! Way to go Kaiden!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter