Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OUR 13TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY





For some the number thirteen is a superstious number, however for me it is one of the best years I've had!
It's hard to believe that it has been thirteen years ago that Kasey and I got married! We look like little kids playing dress-up! (And we thought we were so mature!) We have certainly met our challenges like every one else! However, there is greatness in age! As we really mature and grow up, so does our love for each other and our family. I feel incredibly blessed to be married to a man that I know loves me for who I am, and encourages me to be the best that I can be. Being married to someone takes great sacrifice and selflessness. ( I know this because of the example of my mother and step dad). Thankfully at our ages we have learned this and practice this in our marriage. I look forward to many more years together, and hope in the near future that we make our commitment to one another for eternity!
(This is probably another reason why I love the fall season)
P. S. Don't forget to vote!

4 comments:

Erickson's said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Happy anniversary!!!Can't believe how fast time flies- Mik & I wern't that young we we got married... were we? :) love you guys!

Leah Peeler said...

wow you guys are so young! I think Robby and I were the same ages as you were when we got married. The thing i remember most about your wedding is crying because the lady cut my hair so ugly. and the punch was really good!!! I remember always thinking your wedding and prom dresses were the prettiest ones in the world, I always thought that I would wear them when I "grew up!". Too late for me maybe Emilee will ;-)

Alison said...

Oh my gosh. We are so old. :) Kasey looks like he just graduated from high school! You look the same because you do not age. :) Love you guys!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter