Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















Carter turns 3 today!! He couldn't hardly wait for this day to come! For this little guy, it seemed like his special day was taking forever! Like most mothers you always reflect on maybe the pregnancy with the child, the birth and perhaps all the ways that your child has enriched your life. For me this wasn't any different. We feel so blessed to have Carter in our family. His energy really keeps me going. He loves his big brother and sister dearly and can't wait for them to get home to play with him. His sense of adventure always keeps us guessing and will try nearly anything. (He even enjoys a can of smoked oysters with his dad from time to time!...yuck) His smile is something that truely brightens our day. He as also become a very good complimenter, (I've taught him to always tell mommy she looks good!) Although I know my days are numbered as to how much longer he will actually snuggle and hug, I try to take every opportunity to still that away from him!

We love you Carter,

Mom, Dad, Kaiden and Emilee

3 comments:

Leah Peeler said...

Happy Birthday Dude! We can't wait to see you all next month.

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

ahh..thanks for the comment. I miss you Amber! we need to do that lunch that we have been talking about!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love Carter, Hey Amber I want to sell those Bumbles watches when I go back to NM for Christmas. How do I set that up? Call me
669-1958
This is Julie by the way

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter