Cranberry Chicken
1 Can whole cranberry sauce
1 sm or half of a large bottle of russian salad dressing
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
6 chicken breasts
Cook on high in crockpot for 3-4 hours, serve over rice.
I got this recipe from my Grandma Tweedie, we all liked and thought maybe you would too! Really good if you are in a hurry for a meal, I also served green beans for a side dish, it complimented the main dish well.
Happy Cooking!
12 years ago







3 comments:
spounds good & easy I think I'll try it then I'll let you know what we think! :)
I finally did it and we loved it! At least Mike & I did- you have to have a pretty bland and plain meal for our picky kids- they don't like much flavor. But thanks for sharing- We'll add it to our recipe file!
hey love!How are you doing?!? I miss you! We never went out to lunch!
I went private and so i need your address!
e-mail it to me at sierrav@homerealty.com!
Post a Comment