Monday, October 13, 2008

The Best Season of the Year!


The fall season has always been my favorite season of the year! We get to enjoy so many wonderful things this time of year!

I enjoy the crisp chill in the air, the landscape change as we watch the leaves turn colors, General Confrence and all the holidays that bring friends and families together!

October is also the month that we celebrate Carter's birthday, My birthday as well as my mom's. Fall has definately seemed like a time for celebration!

The picture above is from Halloween last year. Emilee and Carter enjoyed those costumes last year so much that they want to be the samething this year!

2 comments:

Leah Peeler said...

I will never forget the year that Kaiden and Emilee (pre-Carter time) came to our house and trick or treated, I had no idea you guys were coming and I was like "Here you go,kids!" and shut the door, I had no idea it was them! Hahaha!

Gavin's birthday was SUPPOSED to be in October but he was being stubborn! Sometimes I am wondering if we left it up to him he would still be in there. Haha.

Jami Hansen said...

Cute blog. I love October. I'm getting excited for Halloween. We have alot of b-days around this month. So what are the kids going to dress up as. If they want to wear the same costume, just let them. It saves on stress, money, & they still look really cute.

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter