Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Family

I just recently got an email from my mom, it was about the family. Janice Kapp Perry the well known LDS music composer has a new song called "Save the Family". It has been produced into a music video. I found it to be moving, especially in our ever changing times. Janice Kapp Perry has been one of my all time favorite LDS composers ever since I was in young womens in church singing her songs. She has a way of speaking to my heart. I am posting it here for all of you! Let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1GRQGc5GQ0

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wish we could convince the world of the truthfulness of this song. It's great- thanks for sharing!

Leah Peeler said...

I really love your new background!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter