Friday, August 22, 2008

Need to save some money?

Over about the last year I have researched and tried to find ways to save primarily on my grocery bill. The biggest way I have saved is by using coupons from the sunday paper and the weekly store adds. This has translated for me a fuller pantry and more cash in my pocket. (When I followed the rules and ideas I have learned) A few of my favorite websites are:

www.Thegrocerygame.com This is a fee associated website but is where I really got going.
www.thecouponmom.com This website is a free site with similar principles as the first.
www.boodle.com My favorite site for online coupons
www.bettycrocker.com Another great place to get online coupons.
www.thecheapestfamilyinamerica This family has been featured on Good Morning America and have lots of great ideas.

In this economy saving a buck is esssential! I hope that you can learn from these tools as I have!

Don't be shy to pass on any tips you have learned as well....I would love to hear them you can never save to much!

5 comments:

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riggs Rascals said...

I almost everything generic. I am a big fan of that. I am also excited you told me about your blog so I have someone new to stalk! :)

Riggs Rascals said...

Hey check out wordtoyourmother-mindi.blogspot.com. You might understand things a little better! :) I think we should start an online back to school support group!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! Well, Thanks for suggest nice websites for online coupons. I schedule to visit.

Anonymous said...

Some great websites there. every penny count's these days. Good luck on going back to school your a great example to your children.

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter