Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight Series

O.K., So it seems that nearly everyone I know has read or is reading at least one of the "Twilight" series of books by Stephenie Meyer. I too got the bug! I just finished the first book Twilight and can't to start the next! (Hopefully tonight after the kids are in bed) I loved the romance of the storyline, and how well each character is actually developed. I really felt like I knew them. I also couldn't wait to read on. Four books in all in this series. The near future the movie will be showing 12/12/08 to be exact. I'm intrigued! Click on the link below to view the movie trailer!

http://twilightthemovie.com/

3 comments:

Alison said...

First all all, props on the Fresh Prince "summertime"!
I too have gotten into this series and LOVE it! I just started book #2, I read #1 in 4 days while we were in Maine.
Good to know we are always on the same page! :)
Alison

Amber said...

I just started book four, and I get to anxious and want to know it all! I try not to peek!

Amber said...

I just heard that the movie will be out in Nov, 21st I believe!!Wohoo, the sooner the better!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter