
This was the second year that we were invited by Kasey's uncle Ron and aunt Cindy to join them and some of his extended family out to their house boat. Needless to say we had the time of our lives. Water skiing, (and no, I didn't get up this year either) jet skiing, kyaking, and a paddle boat too. Plenty of things to do to occupy everyone's time. Hopefully this is something that we get to do yearly because our kids really had a fantastic time! (Scroll down to see Carter's first ski!)












3 comments:
I miss lake powell so much! Growing up there I took for granted the fun of it. we went to sand hollow on saturday- we really had a great time but it is way too busy and the wind always picks up. It's not good for skiing unless you get up early and go on a weekday-I'm glad you had fun!That is way cool carter's skiing- that's a cool ski- I always thought my kids would ski as babies but mike would rather go hunting then go to the lake so my boys are hunters instead of skiiers! It's all godd :)
My kids are planning for next year and the "water fun" related goals they plan to make next year! We sure feel blessed to have the opportunity! I think Kasey loves the water more than I do!
that looks like a lot of fun! Carter is one brave kid!
Post a Comment