Friday, June 13, 2008

Now I tell everyone just once!

5 comments:

Leah Peeler said...

YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so glad you started your own blog! I can't wait to see more of it and more pics of you guys! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Unknown said...

Whew! Went through a lot to make this work!!! Anyway so glad you are doing this! I guess I need to do that same thing...saw you two were up early this morning...

Amber said...

Thank-you for contributing! This might be what I do those early mornings when I can't sleep! Still learning how to add things like pictures!

Lisa said...

GREAT! I look forward to keeping in topuch with you!
At pyzam.com they have a ton of blog layouts if you want more choices- if you change layouts it's best to do it before you get too mush on your blog because you loose somethings when you change and have to add them again.
If you go to customize and add a new page element choose add a link list then you type in your friends blog addressess and names- you can get wendy's from my blog-

Abbie said...

Hey Girl! Cute blog:) You have inspired my mom to get hers going!!! Looks like you had a great time at the lake!

On our Wedding Day!

On our Wedding Day!
We look so young!

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Kaiden and Carter