I just saw this on an old blog post of "frugal and fabulous" (thats what I would also like to consider myself:)
I enjoy saving money, and I view my coupons as free money! why not use them. This system that was featured called the "couponizer" is very well organized, which is a must in using the money saving coupons, and also has a note pad and scissors. What a great idea. Click on the link below to see how this could save you money too! I am planning on getting one as soon as I can!
tp://www.couponizer.com/order.php
12 years ago







1 comments:
I hate it when I lose coupons, or go to the store and buy something I had a coupon for, but left it at home! You're right it is like free money!!!
p.s. your link needs another "ht" in front of it to work, so that it reads http://
Post a Comment