So why not donate plasma? I know most people say its because they are afraid of needles. I see that it's one thing to I can do to help another. My nephew Alec has a health condition in which he is dependent on the plasma that people donate. I feel good knowing that this simple act can be life saving. If anybody is interested in learning more about this you can click on the link below to learn how they get the plasma from your blood. It can be done in just about an hour. (After they get you started) I have also found that it has been a good time to study. (Except I like people watching more!) I find it really fascinating to watch your blood and plasma separate. I told that to the technician today and she said that's odd most people don't like to watch. I guess that's me odd!! Anyways if your are contemplating on donating please use me as a referral, I can get a few extra bucks!
12 years ago







4 comments:
You, Mom, and Holly probably all like to watch your blood. You guys are so gross!! That's nice of you to do though. I would probably pass out.
I think if you like watching blood and plasma separate you should take the CNA class. You would make a really good care-taker and would not get grossed out by the stuff! Think about it--you could totally do it! :)
So far nobody noticed how lame I was and that I totally forgot to put the link for the biolife website.
http://www.biolifeplasma.com/html/center_location/Centers/utah_st_george.html
Mike & I used to donate plasma all the time when we lived up north. I have tiny scars in my arms from the needles. They finally told me I couldn't do it anymore on account that I was blacking out. It turns if you've ever been diagnosed with hypoglycemia you always have it to some form nad you need to keep all your blood & plasma as well. Go figure! :)
Post a Comment